2013/04/29

The Basic 'Daily Recommended Intake' Stats :)

So, as part of my new health and 'rebuild' me regime set up by my doctor a few weeks ago, I have been doing some more research on a few things. Instead of just focusing on the boring (and semi selfish) idea of how much my intake is... then subtract the percentage that was most likely not digested spending on what kind of food it was in... then determining how much more to eat, etc... I have also been trying to sort of learn in my head what foods do have what in them and then multiplying numbers of how many to eat and how to mix them up so I can actually eat a little less. Part of that is to keep the vomiting down and another is to make his whole exercise more of an idea and not so much of what it felt like which was a horrible chore (and one that in some moments, just didn't really feel worthwhile completing) So I have been completing silly games and for your enjoyment... or perhaps your boredom... here are some of the very basic numbers for everyone in their daily recommended intake.

Daily Recommended Intake

Fat 65 grams
Sat Fat 20 grams
Cholesterol 300 mg
Sodium 2400 mg
Potassium 3500 mg
Carbohydrates 300mg
Fiber 25 grams
Protein 50 grams
Vt A 900 ug
Vit B-6 2 mg
Vit B-12 6 ug
Vit C 90 mg
Vitamin D 400 iu
Vit E 30 ug
Vitamin K 80 ug
Biotin 300 ug
Chloride 3400 mg
Calcium 1300 mg
Chromium 120 ug
Copper 2 mg
Folate 400 ug
Iodine 150 mg
Iron 18 mg
Magnesium 400 mg
Manganese 400 mg
Molybdenum 75 ug
Niacin 20 mg
Panthothenic Acid 10 mg
Phosphorus 1000 mg
Riboflavin 1.7 mg
Selenium 70 ug
Thiamin 1.5 mg
Zinc 15 mg

Please feel free to suggest changes or additions to this list if you have information that I do not have and any ideas on if this is helpful to you. It seemed like a nice idea this evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment